Private Encounter complies with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) and the EU Directive on Consumer Rights (2014). We will respect and adhere to all of your customer rights in accordance with these rules. If for some reason you need to return part, or all of your order, it is easy. Simply follow the guide outlined below.
All returns are acknowledged by email and refunds will be credited back to your account via the original payment method.
- You will need to contact us by email before returning an item. Any product faults should be mentioned at this point.
- Contact must be made within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Pack your product(s) in their original box or packaging. Products must be unworn and in the condition you received them.
- We recommend you post your returns using a ‘signed for’ delivery service.
- Put your name and address inside the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Private Encounter will refund the returned goods and the original postage at our standard delivery rate when the item has been received back. The cost of returning item must be paid for by you, the buyer.
Refund Policy Exclusions:
- Costumes and items that have been soiled or show signs of wear will not be entitled to a full refund. We inspect all items that are returned to our premises and will contact you to discuss any issues with worn or soiled costumes.
- Due to the nature of our business, some items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, items such as stockings & tights, underwear & masks.
Wrong Faulty or Damaged Items:
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
** Please note that we can only accept returns of goods that have been purchased from the Private Encounter Online Store. If you would like to return goods that have been purchased from a different stockist, please go directly to the source.